Sonic Electronix

HELP NEEDED ON NEW SYSTEM!!!

which subs  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get 4 10" subs, 4 12" subs or 2 15"s if possible?

Just buy a 12" hifonics brutus i had one and my windshield wipers would jump & you can get one on ebay for $89 or 2 for $149 with FREE shipping. they are good bang for the buck and they will fit behind your seat they fit behind mine just fine.

lol so what happen to yours? how long it last till dead ha?

and i think im going to just put the 2 10" kickers back there sell the 12" kicker and i gave my friend the two 12" sonys for itouch and gonna give me some money for the amp...

god dammit OP, we (not me) try to help you and give you GREAT sub choices but you keep sticking to lower line shit and not listening to what we (again not me) have to say. you asked for help and you received help. take it or people will just stop helping.

are you 12? all of the people here are telling you the best possible options trying their hardest to keep your budget in mind. and there are alot of us on here that also have to save for our builds so dont think you are the only one just because you have a 3-400 dollar budget! but we have patience and instead of buying crap we keep saving so that we can get what we want and buy quality products. take that 3-400 dollars and buy a good quality amp. then keep saving and buy one or 2 good quality subs. this shit doesnt happen over night! good luck

x2 all of this. i couldnt have said it better myself.

god dammit OP, we (not me) try to help you and give you GREAT sub choices but you keep sticking to lower line shit and not listening to what we (again not me) have to say. you asked for help and you received help. take it or people will just stop helping.

x2 all of this. i couldnt have said it better myself.

its what i have...yeah its low line shit to you guys but to people over on my side its good...to me...not great but will get job done...this system is just sopposse to be o.d simple...nothing fancy...when i get my next thing trust me it will be sick and no cheap shit...but atm im just gonna use this and all the info everyone has given me helped me out for next project or even maybe later upgrade for this...

Archived