FS: Samsung 22" HDTV

lemmie kno somethin broham, rly need tv, sick of old ass tube tv in bedroom too, this is were it will go for time being, my 32'' went to replace old tv in the din so i need one for my bedroom bad, hate a huge ass heavy tv

lemmie kno if we can work somethin out bro, and will it ship in orignal box?

PMed ya man

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

sale is pending....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

thanks man!

its got 10,000:1 dynamic contrast and capable of 1080p in HD...max resolution of 1,680x1,050 pixels

Just a question. How can it do 1080p if the resolution is 1680x1050? I thought 1080p was 1920x1080. Correct me if I'm wrong.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Just a question. How can it do 1080p if the resolution is 1680x1050? I thought 1080p was 1920x1080. Correct me if I'm wrong.

dude I have no idea haha. I know nothing about resolution or dynamic contrast or anything like that. I just listed everything it said either on the side of the box, or straight off of samsung's website.

TV is bbbbaaaaccckkk up fo sale! :popcorn:

Consider it sold pm me and ill send ya the money tomorrow...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

PMed

shes plending :drink40:

Sorry dude, things got really buck here ill get ya the monz in the morn

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Sorry dude, things got really buck here ill get ya the monz in the morn

no prob man....I found a box that fits it perfect so itll be ready to go

Archived