XS Power D3100?

Yea I am sure it would. I have one under the hood in my Impala, fit perfect.

Well then..... looks like im gonna save up a little extra dough and get a 3400 as well for the front. Might as well do it right the first time.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

just like already said! 3400 in front 3100 in back and youd be set!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

just like already said! 3400 in front 3100 in back and youd be set!

YEP! Thats what i have decided on. Just hope i dont have problem with the 3400 fitting.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Length – 10.24 in

Height – 7.20 in

Width – 6.65 in

Just measure your battery thats in there now and compare to these measurements. Pretty sure it will fit though.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Definately will be checking that in the morning. I was thinking it was bigger than that, but with those measurements it should be just fine.

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Ive never done a 2 batt install before, so how would i wire it?

Just go from front B+ to rear B+ and ground each B- to the frame? Would i need fuses anywhere?

And thanks to all for the quick responses! This forum is awesome!

-Knu Konceptz Wire

I would have a run of 1/0 for + and - from front battery to back with a fuse at each end of the + run in between batteries then obviously a fuse between the back battery and your amp. I've heard of the Cresendo's but haven't seen anyone run them yet. Some people would say to do it the way you said but I think copper is a better conductor than a frame :)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Ok so make 2 runs of 1/0 front to back (one + and one -). About how close to the batts should i fuse 'em and what size fuse? Sorry for all the Q's, just wanna make sure i do it right the first time!

-Knu Konceptz Wire

12-18 inches from the battery and the size of the fuse depends on what amp you will be using.

don't forget:

- the big 3

- solder your 1\0 terminals

- good battery terminals

- good fuse holders and fuses

- i recommend wire loom for the big 3 but i didn't use it cuz i like the look of the blue and silver knukonceptz under my hood :D

Archived