Second Skin Audio

12" T-Line Enclosure

Well since its gonna be another 3 months before i can start my DC level 4 18" build, so i decided i would make a T-line for my current temp setup, Hifonics HFi12D4 on a Jensen(*sad face*) 400 power, to get the most out of it i could.

Here she is, tuned to the Fs of the driver, 29 hz...first T-line build btw...

12t-line1.jpg

12t-line2.jpg

looks good, should be fine- that is how I do my tlines usually

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

it should work, but may be very peaky, kind of like a woofer in s a smaller than recommended box

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived