Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So, I got this little palm pilot - it's cools as s**t, but I really don't need it. Thought about using it with a Fosgate 360, but I'm not going that route with my DD truck... So I have no need at all for it. I got it 8 months ago, turned it on 4 or 5 times, got on the internet once... that's about it, 10/10 all around. Can't find the owners manual. I have the orig. box, cord, plug, case.. all that stuff.

I'm not really looking for anything in particular - I would like to find a blown old style D2 triple stack BTL magnet, but let me know what you have if you want this sucker.

Here are some specs from the amazon. I can take more pics if needed.

http://www.amazon.com/HP-iPAQ-110-Classic-Handheld/dp/B000X6KDXA

FromCamera508.jpg

FromCamera507.jpg

FromCamera504.jpg

FromCamera509.jpg

FromCamera505.jpg

FromCamera506.jpg

Edited by pstone11

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 605 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...