this is the build i did for my friend a few weeks ago. i did not bungee cord the 6x9s. he did. i had them up there fine until he moved somethin. but i fixed them and bolted them down so he cant move them. this video does it no justice. let me know what you think

NEW ORLEANS SLAP

Alpine CDE-103BT

2 12'' JL Audio W3v3-4

Hifonics HIF1500.1

pretty clean install... to bad its not louder haha

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

i wanted to go with type r's or w3's but the mounting depth is what threw us off. i tried to give him as much room possible room to sit because the colorado is hopelessly small. hes almost deaf so he needed to feel the music more than hear it.

NEW ORLEANS SLAP

Alpine CDE-103BT

2 12'' JL Audio W3v3-4

Hifonics HIF1500.1

i wanted to go with type r's or w3's but the mounting depth is what threw us off. i tried to give him as much room possible room to sit because the colorado is hopelessly small. hes almost deaf so he needed to feel the music more than hear it.

hearing impaired... that is awesome!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

oh... i thought the plate was a joke lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.