Bonez305's GF gets into my 160db+ port

lol i remember you linking this to me on fb...i was like dddaaammmnn son haha..thanks for coming and hearing the tahoe..im mad now that i didnt walk over and listen to your hummer dammit but i dont think i would be in the port thats for sure haha

oh and im starting to throw up vids now from sbn..did you happen to get any footage of my tahoe while i was demoin it for yall?

Haha I'm not sure I'm going to let anyone in the port from now on after that happened.. I wish I got some vids man but we were leaving as I saw you pull up. Everyone was pretty tired and beggin me to go so we didn't get a chance to video your truck any

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Haha I'm not sure I'm going to let anyone in the port from now on after that happened.. I wish I got some vids man but we were leaving as I saw you pull up. Everyone was pretty tired and beggin me to go so we didn't get a chance to video your truck any

yeah i almost didnt demo it for you cause i had played it long and hard and got my subs funky like right before you asked to hear it lol,like i said at first when you asked if you could hear it and i was like nah it needs to rest a minute ...can you wait a minute?and you were like well we are about to leave...im like FUCK IT lol and went and played it for you for a minute..glad i did..although i had to send thy subs to the dr lol..owell gotta pay to play right

yeah i almost didnt demo it for you cause i had played it long and hard and got my subs funky like right before you asked to hear it lol,like i said at first when you asked if you could hear it and i was like nah it needs to rest a minute ...can you wait a minute?and you were like well we are about to leave...im like FUCK IT lol and went and played it for you for a minute..glad i did..although i had to send thy subs to the dr lol..owell gotta pay to play right

Yeah I wanted to hear that thing before we left considering everyone including myself had a wall at that show it was time to hear something else.. I played mine to death too and now mine are due for some surgery so I kno how you feel lol

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Yeah I wanted to hear that thing before we left considering everyone including myself had a wall at that show it was time to hear something else.. I played mine to death too and now mine are due for some surgery so I kno how you feel lol

www.fixmyspeaker.com let him hook em up for you man.. PSI built subs are the shiz

Archived