i bought a orion 2500d off of patchjr333 from roe well i sent the payment friday didnt hear from him till saturday morning he said his wife dropped the amp off to be shipped and will give me the tracking number later well a the whole day went by and now its monday and i haven herd from him no emails no nothing my boy said wait he will get back at me. im not saying anything bad bout him im just nervous cause i never ****ed with just a person i usally go with a company. think everything is cool? he hasnt been on

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure he'll be back on soon. Something probably just came up, but if he's a scammer, you have his paypal & proof of sale here with pictures if you have to report him. I don't think it's a big deal, but I can lock the FS thread if you want until he's back... :mellow:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure he'll be back on soon. Something probably just came up, but if he's a scammer, you have his paypal & proof of sale here with pictures if you have to report him. I don't think it's a big deal, but I can lock the FS thread if you want until he's back... :mellow:

he is from roe

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH, I missed the ROE part & thought you bought them from him here, cuz he does have a FS thread here too... Oh well, hope everything goes well. Seems like a legit guy to me.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

thanks man i hope so i want the amp not my money back