red2chfd Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 (edited) Ok here we have a transport bus its one part mobile locksmith shop and one part party bus aka The Happy Bus. Business in the front and party in the back but that would be the mullet bus. LOL. Anyways Dennis the owner of the bus wanted a simple stereo but when he saw the Lincoln Town Car he wanted more. So this is what we did. 2 sets of Kicker mids and highs 650.2 one set in the front and one in the back. Then 2 Kicker Comp 8's one in each corner. The component sets are on a Kicker 200.4 and the subs are on a Planet Audio 1600.1. Ok, I have to take a brake from the bus build because there is a locksmith convention in town where I'm taking classes to lean about new products and techniques. The build will be finished next week and I will have part 2 up then. Thanks for watching!!! LIVE LOUD!!! vid1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2gVIOQcLOE vid2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p20lQLlPU4 Edited March 31, 2010 by red2chfd Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
somerandomguy Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 finally a bus! I've been waiting for this, however I think a full size would be even better Also seriously need to go like...all the way Quote
keepinitloud Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 the happy bus needs to come get me on my birthday in a couple of weeks cause im goin to be physically impaired Quote 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
red2chfd Posted March 18, 2010 Author Report Posted March 18, 2010 I would like to do a full size bus someday. Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted March 31, 2010 Author Report Posted March 31, 2010 He has been working alot trying to find time to finish. Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.