Buy one get one free Kicker Cvr's PLUS $20.00 off

Twiztidsetup

Buy one get one free kicker cvrs at crutchfield.com and if you order 4 like I did or anything over $200.00 you can get $20.00 off for using my referal code : p5k8k-u5bsk-ta00i .

We will both get $20.00 off only yours will be on that order so you can get a total of 4 cvrs for $279.99 shipped! Plus they are a authorized dealer so you get the full warrenty on those subs.

Thanks

PS: After your order of the $200.00 or more with the $20.00 off you will also get a referal code to give away to someone else so basicly your going to get $40.00 for free. For wire or anything.

Buy one get one free kicker cvrs at crutchfield.com and if you order 4 like I did or anything over $200.00 you can get $20.00 off for using my referal code : p5k8k-u5bsk-ta00i .

We will both get $20.00 off only yours will be on that order so you can get a total of 4 cvrs for $279.99 shipped! Plus they are a authorized dealer so you get the full warrenty on those subs.

Thanks

PS: After your order of the $200.00 or more with the $20.00 off you will also get a referal code to give away to someone else so basicly your going to get $40.00 for free. For wire or anything.

You might have to call them to put the referral code in. I forgot how it works.

code doesnt work in the "special codes" area of checkout.

Yea you have to call then to order.

I forgot to mention it has to be your first order from the address you are getting it shipped too. So if its your first time ordering on crutchfield

More info: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6P2IoyDvi61/sendafriend/index.html

Archived