Big 3 Top Post Battery Terminals

What's the best ones to get .. vs. cost? for example the knukonceptz KLMX wire isn't the absolute best super crazy wire on the market, but it's still very good for the price... that's the same kind of thing i'm looking for .. but for terminals.

I'd need them to hold 1/0, 4, and 8 gauge. (preferably...)

i'm not asking you guys to look for me or anything...

just a question about which brand\model

thanks in advance!

I googled it and found these. They've got 1/0, 2, and 8 gauge outputs, and for $3 a piece it's probably worth buying one or two to try. Worst case scenario is they suck and you wasted $3.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Sorry realized there are many kinds of XScorpion ones, its these...

BTRP.jpg

Edited by 99xtremedime

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

thanks guys.. i think i'm gonna go with the xscorpion ones..

this GM side post bullshit it killin me. today at an intersection...literally, the positive fell out of the battery. no lights, system, nothing. and there was 20 cars and a school bus behind me. can't even throw the hazards...and i was bumpin before that and i get out, pop the hood, and its just laying there. i plug it back in, the HU fires back up, (ignition was still on) and it must not have ran out of power yet.. because it started playing again. i was like fuck these shitty terminals on the side of my optima.. its just disrespectful.

/coolstorybr

edit: getting RF terminals. thanks everyone tho...

Edited by kdicetharappa