YOu have 2 kicker warhorse.. YOu need alots of powre to run that big juicy amp.. Alots of battery and 4 alternator or more.. Not sure what car you have..
I have alternator for that civic 2002 and made by Accessive Amperage but not sure if working or not. I still have it but you could contact nate and see if he could get it running right..
You probably have alots of resistance somwhere. It too much to write on my hands.. The nore amps you put into your car the more electrical draws. The real solutions to it, to install h/o alternator because that's where all the juice power come from not the battery..
Kolossus Flex is copper wire...
I didn't think so because it made in China.. I have been using knu wire for many year but it not the best wire for your buck, only for your budget..