Looking for 300watt+ 4 channel amp + speakers

im finnaly deciding to take out my shit stock speakers (Infinity gold) which came with my 2002 Jeep GC Laredo,and since i already had my tweeters replaced so now i need my speakers and amp :D, so figured this would be the place to ask, im looking for (2)6x9's and (2)6 1/2's and either a amp to go with it or something 300watts+, im in jersey so id be willing to pay shipping as long as its not ridiculous like from Europe or some shit lol, id prefer top brands such as alpine pioneer kicker etc, no audobahn or some piece of shit German crap and no Pyle ill kill you >:), no offense >.>, if you have something to offer post here or email me at [email protected], thanks

-Dan

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

are you looking for used stuff or u want brand new?

and what kinda budget, and do you want component or coaxial sets?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Not a very off-topic thread.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

are you looking for used stuff or u want brand new?

and what kinda budget, and do you want component or coaxial sets?

used in good conditon, all working and such,and component, sorry for not being so specific :P and budget wise not so sure yet ><

and @R_Mac_1 im fairly new to the site sorry :)

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

/bump

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Im looking at getting polk db6501 for the front components and db651 coaxial for my back ones and gonna try to push 75 w rms *4 amp at 4 ohms both are 6.5 but maybe u can go from there

yeah dude i heard polk is pretty good for there componants, ive been looking all over amazon since its dirt cheap and ebay too even tho i dont trust ebay for shit

but hoping to get some deals though here :P

Edited by Freshman6969

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i got polk db6500 comps in my custom front doors of my geo(they did have pockets in the doors and 4'' speakers in the dash but i made some pods and mounted em to the door panel and works fine) and polk db 651's in my custom rear deck ran from a majestic 300w 2ch, could use a bigger amp and some deadining on the geo doors cause goin down the road the midbass sucks ass, but i put some deadining on my trucks doors so they should sound good

they sound ok but im gunna take the kickers out of my truck and put my polks in it and see how they sound

my polks are the older white comps and my coax are the newer gunmetal type ones, with car off but cdplayer on they sound clear and clean as hell, midbass sounds awesome and i got a good deal on mine from local shop, so i cant complain

i dont kno what these mids n highs can take rms but mine do fine with what i got but could take more and i had a sony 600w 4ch hooked to em n u barally could hear em

i dont know what you want for a 4ch, me personally if i dont need fading from front n rear i just run a 2ch but being your gunna be doing 2 comps up front and 2 in rear then a 4ch will work better

alpine type s sound good and can be had at a good price also

if you dont have a new headunit i suggest getting a decent one cause thats pritty much were your sq comes from unless u wanna run a eq off stock deck

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i got polk db6500 comps in my custom front doors of my geo(they did have pockets in the doors and 4'' speakers in the dash but i made some pods and mounted em to the door panel and works fine) and polk db 651's in my custom rear deck ran from a majestic 300w 2ch, could use a bigger amp and some deadining on the geo doors cause goin down the road the midbass sucks ass, but i put some deadining on my trucks doors so they should sound good

they sound ok but im gunna take the kickers out of my truck and put my polks in it and see how they sound

my polks are the older white comps and my coax are the newer gunmetal type ones, with car off but cdplayer on they sound clear and clean as hell, midbass sounds awesome and i got a good deal on mine from local shop, so i cant complain

i dont kno what these mids n highs can take rms but mine do fine with what i got but could take more and i had a sony 600w 4ch hooked to em n u barally could hear em

i dont know what you want for a 4ch, me personally if i dont need fading from front n rear i just run a 2ch but being your gunna be doing 2 comps up front and 2 in rear then a 4ch will work better

alpine type s sound good and can be had at a good price also

if you dont have a new headunit i suggest getting a decent one cause thats pritty much were your sq comes from unless u wanna run a eq off stock deck

i do have an aftermarket H/U, its a JVC vario color, its not the best but i do like it, and i would like an EQ but not really sure howd id go about doing all that, and i want a 4ch cause i dont ahve the money for 2 2ch amps atm, i just got interveiwed today for a job and going to take the piss test tom. so ill finnaly have some money coming in, any local shops around here such as zippo's and autoimage are exact prices from the manufacturer, so imo its a pretty big rip off seeing as i got my subs and amp for 600$ (2 12" orion cobalts, and a orion WCC 800watt amp)-.- , i might end up having to get stealth speakers due to the fact i finnaly got around to taking one of the blown speakers out and shoving a walmart brand in there the magnet was hitting the window >.> idk if anything ill put spacers. i dunno ><

Edited by Freshman6969

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg