ok guys.. im itchin to try something new.. love my sub, but want to try a couple 12"s or 15"s..etc..

so what i got is my 12" RE/FI SX..

info on it:

it's a sx motor and basket, custom aluminum pole piece with a piece added to direct airflow around the coils. three stiff spiders and larger "mt" sized lead wires, its dual .7ohm, rms is 1600-1800 range

now then, i also have a perfect working JBL 600.1... she is a little rough.. she has some scratches, some paint on it(can possibly get alot of it off), and a broken protection light(still lights up and all though), also only has two sets of alan wrench screws in the speaker holes, instead of the four traditional philips head screws.. but it works 100%, and i will hook it up the day i send it out to make sure it works..

i also have a perfect working and in good condition Audio Art 100MS... specs can be found on ROE's amp guts page..

and i also have a 12" Adire Audio Tempest that needs reconed..

i also have some various wiring parts ill throw in.. not sure what all i got but ill throw in some speaker wire, some power/ground wire or something, and a distro block, and fuses..

now, surely with all this, someone might have an offer! and refs can be listed if needed.. i will get pics.. but id rather take pics upon request unless its needed for rule reasons or something..

Edited by Scarrell

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^