I've always wanted a "cool story bro" moment

Here goes...

I just bought some sweet RF 1\0 battery terminals.. because I NEEDED them bad. The side post situation GM invented is some bull-shit. I lost the original side bolt for the positive terminal .. so I had a makeshift solution in there. To make matters worse, the two stock positive terminals (starter and alt, and positive to car) are really rough and don't put together a lot of surface area.

To the story...

So I'm sitting at a red light intersection after school a couple days ago, 1st in line waiting to pull out onto the main road. There were about 20-30 cars and 2 school buses behind me too, full of kids. (It's not a normal intersection, it's a right turn only Michigan-only deal) A few other kids were playing their systems and ~80% of the cars behind me were kids from my high school so I was like, what the hell. I'll break the rule and join in for once. (I usually bump VERY responsibly)

So I get maybe 30 seconds into What's the Difference by Dr. Dre (42Hz :D) and all of a sudden, I lost all power. No system, no lights, no ignition.. nothing. So I slid it into park and tried to give it a couple cranks, but nothing. I couldn't even throw the hazards. Meanwhile, the light turns green. I get out and pop the hood, and sure enough the + bolt is just laying there outside the battery. Goes to show you can't half-ass anything in car audio. While I'm under the hood looking at it, trying to decide if I should just put it back in by hand, one of the bus drivers got out of the bus and comes over to me. Imagine this 70 year old evil looking lady...

"TYPICAL TEENAGERS WITH THEIR STEREOS AND PIECE OF CRAP CARS. ALWAYS BREAK DOWN AND ALWAYS ANNOY ME!"

(for the record, I have 72,000 mi on my car and 0 rust, mechanically and cosmetically perfect condition)

She kept going but that's all I can quote. So apparently my HU didn't lose it's memory yet... because when I got the positive bolt back in, car and the system came back on at top volume. Just by coincidence, I was looking at the 70 year old bitch when it did.

If I could have got her reaction on video.................she jumped right out of her skin, and did this move that looked like something from the Thriller dance. It was priceless. Her eyes got all wide for a second.. then she yells "TYPICAL!!" again and struts back to her bus.

I got in and it started.. I sped away...

Never forget that. But I feel like I gave teenagers a bad name more than we already get =( when I don't ever do anything to perpetuate it. Just my luck.

So did I do it? Was it a Cool Story Bro?

lol

LOL, I would say it but I dont have that picture saved...........but I do have this

funny_borat_high_five.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i wouldve sent a haymaker right towards that bitches vag

seriously hate people like that. love that you got it back on at full volume i bet she shit her pants.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

lol fuck old women, i remember out bumpin everyone at my school in traffic and i was only off 800 rms, gotta love knowing how to design a power efficient enclosure :D

yeah, i'm off only 500 rms but i have a perfect setup and electrical... so only a 500 rms amp, but no losses through RCAs, power wire, terminals, bad grounds, low voltage, dirty signal...... so typical high school punk 1500rms = my 500rms. it really surprises kids