WIring of batterys....Quick question!!

Ok i got 3 kinetics 2400 battery...2 up front and one near my amp.

i have the two up front for a while now and their wiring positive 2 positive 2 the alternator and the negative 2 negative to the chassis.=12volts

and i just added this last kinetic battery near the amp..i have a positive wire from the front battery to the one near the amp and the negative terminal directly to a ground nearby.(it does not use the front two batteries ground)

is the wiring correct for 12 volts ?

2 12' Fi Bl's

2 AQ2200

1 180 Amp Alternator(yea i know i need more amperage)

3 Optimas

0g wiring/big three

---------------------------

Ok i got 3 kinetics 2400 battery...2 up front and one near my amp.

i have the two up front for a while now and their wiring positive 2 positive 2 the alternator and the negative 2 negative to the chassis.=12volts

and i just added this last kinetic battery near the amp..i have a positive wire from the front battery to the one near the amp and the negative terminal directly to a ground nearby.(it does not use the front two batteries ground)

is the wiring correct for 12 volts ?

As long as you're wiring the batteries in parallel (positive to positive, negative to negative) and not in series (positive to negative) the voltage stays the same. Since you are grounding all of this to the chassis, all of your ground points are on the same surface just at different spots of it.

Archived