Second Skin Audio

AQ Subs

Are you referring to the aluminum coils? I didn't think the coppers could run on 3krms. Should I break them in with 2 amps, and add the other 2 later? AQ's website says to be careful with power when breaking them in.

you said 2 ap3000's so I'd get the copper coils as they're more efficient. If you plan to add 2 more amps then get alum coils. I run an AQ3500 daily on each alum coil sub.

you said 2 ap3000's so I'd get the copper coils as they're more efficient. If you plan to add 2 more amps then get alum coils. I run an AQ3500 daily on each alum coil sub.

i wish i had the power :drool: :(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Alright, so I've decided to go with audioque. I don't have enough room for 4 18's( need 22 cubic feet net, only have 20) but I dunno whether to just do 2 18's or 4 15's. I want it to be loud and low, so I'm willing to use all my available space. Just want some opinions on the topic. Thanks

Dont see why you cant run 4 18s @20 cubes net. A slightly larger enclosure will get louder off less power. But the AQs are like the American Bass HD series subs minus the fact that HDs come with 8 spiders stock and will work all the way down to 4 cubes net per sub.

American Bass*DC Power