Old receiver not playing anything.

I have an old JVC receiver that we used to use in our garage, I brought it inside for temp. surround sound because my mom bought a set of speakers. Now this thing worked outside, but it wont work inside(with different speakers). The back of the JVC says "WARNING speaker impedance 8 ~ 16 ohms.", and the speakers are 3 ohms.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

yup its cause there too high of a impudence so youd have to get some speakers that are 8 ohms or higher as the stereo states

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yup its cause there too high of a impudence so youd have to get some speakers that are 8 ohms or higher as the stereo states

Nvm I'm thinking backwards

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

lol, i got an old rca receiver and i useto run my d4 15's off em and they played fine

i got an old merance 400w 4ch oldschool receiver and it useto wang like hell but my dad tried to hook it up and grounded out the speaker wires and i get no sound out of it now, it powers on but no sound, speakers are 8ohm american acoustic 12'' 3ways and they work but i dotn get sound out of receiver so i dunno wth heppened

anyone kno were to get it fixed?

i got a mitsubishi 200w 4ch that has the same symptoms as the merance does and i need it fixed too, i think the amps out of it or the transformer is on both of em

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived