Umm.. this is a stereo website. Not a Dr. Phil website.

ummmm.. this is off topic. he can post what ever he wants.

to the OP,take that shit to court.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Fight for custody dude what state u in? be an ass about it and do all u can to make her life miserable, legally ya know what im sayin?

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

damn bro i know how u feel man shit is fucked up..fathers day i was playin on her fone and she was messin with this other dude so i left man...then i was koo with her just for the sake of my son but now she gotta another dude and she keepin me away but the thing is im tryin to be in his life and support my son stupid females these days bro

Fight for custody dude what state u in? be an ass about it and do all u can to make her life miserable, legally ya know what im sayin?

Louisiana and legally what can i do. i have little to no say so when it comes to my son right now. the sad part is that i know he would have a better life with me than he would have with her.

damn bro i know how u feel man shit is fucked up..fathers day i was playin on her fone and she was messin with this other dude so i left man...then i was koo with her just for the sake of my son but now she gotta another dude and she keepin me away but the thing is im tryin to be in his life and support my son stupid females these days bro

the reason she gave for cheating was that i was always working. if i didnt have to pay all her bills while she was in school i would have had a life, and time to sit a home for a min. now she with some dude that doesn't even have a job. tell me how that works

If you are paying child support through the courts then you at least have legal visitation to see your son. Now as far as you getting him over her, you have to prove she's an unfit mother. Good luck with that because it's a bitch to do. The mom has to be a complete fuck up before the courts will take a child away from the mother.

You can start by checking on the dude that is living with her. Has he been to jail? Have any warrants? You basically gotta get dirt on her but be careful because she'll just do the same back to you.