Second Skin Audio

Diamond audios or adire brama

K my buddy has a brand new in package Adire Brhma he wants to trade me for my 2 Diamond audio D3 12s (he has All diamond audio componets n amps n wants my subs just for brand) he wants to trade me str8 up 1 brahma 12 for my 2 d3 12s what do u guys think would be louder or do u think its worth me doin iv heird alot of good shit about that brahma id be running the subs or sub off a Powerbass Asa 1000.1 thanks

I personally run 2 Diamond D3 10" inchers and have been rather satisfied with them. I have heard Adire as well, and while they may read higher TL #'s than a similar sized Diamond; however, I found that the Diamond is more of a SQ sub and is rather "musical" where as the Adire seemed to be more of an SPL type speaker. Also, going from two subs down to 1 sub, you will be hard pressed to get similar results out of the Adire as you are currently getting out of your two Diamonds. Now, if he were offering one 15" Adire for your 2 12's, that might be more of a trade I'd consider, with the current deal, you may want to ask for some cash as well....

Kind of depends on what you are looking for in the end, you can definately get good results out of the Adire depending on the build/install.....

Archived