Well, since all my stuff was robbed, I didn't want nothing to do with car audio. Although I been beefing up my home equipment! lol Anyways, I have been picking up second hand stuff. I Got a decent Alpine deck $40 I picked up an eclipes amp new 60x4 for highs $112, I picked up an older set of kappa perfect 12" subs $100 and today I picked up a mtx 8100d 3x 10" RF HX2 subs and 19' of stinger 0/1 gauge cable and monster pach cables and stinger 150 amp breaker for $225. I think its comming together nicely for cheap.

now I am gonna ask what would be the best way to wire the subs to the amp. They are duel coils 4ohms per coil 6 coils. Another thing thats a lil bit confusing is its a mono block amp but, has a 2 speaker outputs. Thanks in advance on any help.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

the 2 sets of speaker outputs on a monoblock just helps you wire speakers easier. if you wire one woofer to one set of outputs and another woofer to the other set, then the amp will internally bridge the woofers together in parallel. if you bridge the woofers yourself then put it to the amp its the exact same thing.

3_4ohm_dvc_267ohm.gif

Thanks for the fast reply. This is what I was thinking playing with the calculators at the 12V. But was a lil confused with the 2 speaker output thing. My old mono blocks only had 1 output.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

welcome back!,like the guy 2 posts :D above me said, wire them together, i gotta give you credit too, thats a cheap ass build but not to bad stuff!, pics pics and mmoar pics? :)

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Ill post some picks! But, its gonna be a min before I get it in. I still got to build a box or 2 and run the zero gauge. Kinda happa though to have some gear! Being I have a crappy job lol and kids can't afford too much these days. I have been searching for sweet deals!

Alpine CDA-9847 HU