Sonic Electronix

At 1 cubic feet the CVX probably would be better but whats the mounting depth.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

The mounting depths are the Solo Classic at 5 3/4 and the Comp VX is 6 inches.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

5 15/16s i think it is.

and 24 - 100 hz. cant hit highs

I wouldn't read into specs very much. Just because it says 24-100 hertz doesn't mean it won't play the higher loud bass but if thats what you want then stay away from Kicker because none of their subs play that high loud bass.

You would be the first person I have met that wants their woofers playing higher than eighty hertz. Thats got to sound harsh.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

i love lows but its annoying when a sub cant hit highs and such. i know it has a a lot to due with the box. but im being picky i just wanna know what i really want. i dont wanna be stuck with something i dont want. the reason why im doubting them is because i have never heard them.

I have not heard the DC level 2 but if I was going to run a sub from anyone else than Kicker than I would go with DC or AA/FI.

I was looking at the DC level 3 for a long time but decided to go with the Solo-Classic.

Terryswork001.png