Pulse car audio bunny bumpin show

ziggetyzag26

FUCK THAT...jose will kick my ass...

ha ha ha..yeah u better double up on ur underwear then because that bartender is gonna love us that day..hey pulse, make sure they have some ladies behind the bar that day..and see if the owner will let them drink with us. :5shots:

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

this is going to be a pretty sweet show id like to see both hummers and the lambo make it down

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

I really hope you can make this one!! This is another competition in the PCA Series and will be a DOUBLE POINT EVENT!!

At march's DISTURB THE PEACE show we had a new record set in Box Battle by Matt Elliott at a 171.5dB with only one 10" sub, and he has a high score of a 150.9dB sealed up on the windshield!!

and Gary Webb brought home the trophy for best in class, low n' loud, and street slam. Gary was voted "Competitor's Choice" GREAT JOB GARY!

HOPE YOU GUYS/GALS CAN MAKE THE NEXT SHOW!!! APRIL 18th at HOOPS sports bar in Salisbury, MD!

remember... double points!

BUNNY BUMPIN'

When: April 18th

Where: Hoops sports bar and grill!!!!!

2213 Northwood Dr Salisbury, MD 21801

formats: SPL (sensor in center of windshield 1" from dash), "Low N' Loud" (35hz for 30 seconds with an average score being your final score), "Box Battle" (sensor goes into port of enclosure, 16" inside port, OR to the first bend in the port, OR to the back of the port/baffle, whichever comes first)

earn points in your class towards our finals!! We have a show EVERY MONTH and the winner of each class gets 10 points, second gets 8 points, third gets 5 points, and even if you dont get 1-3rd place, you still get one point just for showing up! we will have a "finals" in the fall of 2010 crowning the points champion in each class as well as the overall points champion.

classes: single 8, single 10, single 12-13, single 15-18, two 8's, two 10's, two 12-13's, two 15-18's, three woofers and up, "walls of pain"

Trophies for best in each class!!!

Trophy for The best of show spl!!!

Come join the fun! Hope to see you there!!!

For more info call

Ric Thornton

Pulse Car Audio

443-944-0691

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

4 hour and 30 minute drive... Don't think I'll be able to make this one, will try though. All depends if I got the $$ to get up there then back.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i've only been to one show so far. But i want to go to more. This one is about a 2 hour drive. If it aint that bad out i might head down. I was looking for the directions on google maps and noticed that they have it in 3D now. anyone know when that happened.

i've only been to one show so far. But i want to go to more. This one is about a 2 hour drive. If it aint that bad out i might head down. I was looking for the directions on google maps and noticed that they have it in 3D now. anyone know when that happened.

3d wow thats cool

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

bump

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

upity

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

bump for this weekend

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived