Second Skin Audio

2 Brand New Powerbass 15 Woofers..

nah id pick them up to slang for more lol, i wouldnt personally run them due to personal taste but id make cash off them

personally i like powerbass.. Kingsuv runs 16 12" powerbass subs.. so.. they are BRAND NEW IN BOX... tell me what is wrong with that??? I think they are a good buy and that all that matters. I have a 1 yr warrenty with them.. if i get them and i blow them, i send them to powerbass and get different ones..

Tell me where you are going to get 2 brand new powerbass 15" DUAL voice coil subs for 100.00 for both???

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i didnt say anything was wrong with your purchase, i said personally im not a fan of the subs so i wouldnt run them, but i would have still bought them to sell for more.

Edited by Chris

the numbers will be posted at the next event i go to.. which is SPLMAX. i am going to try to go talk to rusty and get on the meter... i should have no problems doing 130-139.9 bass race.. maybe event 140-149.9.. dont know yet.. i am running 1000 watts to each sub.. i should be able to do a high street c burp too

Ive heard bills setup in person, yea its loud, and great install as well. It works for him. I'm just the ype of person i dont care if a product i dont like is 2 bucks i wont run it.

i agree.. i loves bills setup... but you know.. i had 2 re's 12's that i bought, and i blew them at west coast finale 06. I paid a nice peice of change for them, and the guy told me, ohh yeah you can run that no problem... didn't even last the 2 day event...

i had these powerbass subs.. and hit hard... and they rock my hatch..

??

why u gettin beef wit me ?

my personal experience... you get what you pay for...

they are brand new in box.. it doesn't matter what you pay for them.. you still get the 1 yr warrenty with POWERBASS. I already called powerbass.. it doesn't matter what you pay for them... warrenty is warrenty. that are brand new in box.. Have you ever ran powerbass?? I bought 2 kicker comps and got a box with them and ran 137.7 with them.. and they blew out on me right before west coast finale 06.. I dont think you get what you pay for goes toward speaker equipment.. a sub being 300.00 ea vs 500.00 ea. It just matters who is going to pay that amount for them. anyone can take a speaker and if the box is setup right, hit as loud, or close to anyone with a high dollar system... I have seen audiobahns kill other subs.. just how they are setup and installed in my eyes.

james- yeah.. they were the entree level subs.. but the guy that sold them to me was a re dealer and swore up and down, for me wanting to do bass race and db drag they would be an EXCELLENT buy. and then the re guy was there to be in the competition and i wa sthere talkin to him and he looked at my setup and saw how i was gonna run them, and he said they would be excellent.. but.. i had smoke pouring out of them by the 2nd day.. LOTS and LOTS of smoke..