NSPL Show - April 10 Annapolis, MD

jagblazer01

Shit if your doing 70 in 2nd gear....I think you can make it. No excuses. ;)

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

got some bad news this mourn the monte has 250k miles on had the motor replaced 2 years ago now the tranny does not whant to shift outa 2nd gear grr i did 70 mph at 7k rpm this mourn so it going in shop today and hope its done by friday so i can still go guess ill find out later

7k rpm, how the hell did that thing not blow up?

TDH FTW !!!

got some bad news this mourn the monte has 250k miles on had the motor replaced 2 years ago now the tranny does not whant to shift outa 2nd gear grr i did 70 mph at 7k rpm this mourn so it going in shop today and hope its done by friday so i can still go guess ill find out later

Man that sucks. You have a few days so hopefully they will get it straightened out for you quick. I want to see your surprise.

I'm hoping to be there.I'm still waiting on my new amp.My sub should be back from DD today or tomorrow.I'm finally running a 16 volt system so that should give me alittle more power.

I cant wait to hear that think with some real power. Hopefully this show but for sure and one of the next few.

well got a uncle in the fam says it will have a new tranny in it by friday the new one gets here morrow says hel put it in on thursday so guess ill find out he knows i got a show on sat.He knows how much i love these kinda things

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

bad news not going to make it the tranny i whanted has to be built not going to be done in time

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

i got a couple videos from yesterday if you guys want me to put em up...nothing awesome...a couple of ians cavelier and tims truck

and thanks alot for everything yesterday andrew. gotta get you back sometime bro.

gotta make it to cantler's next time ur in town! ha

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

good times yesterday. had a blast. Cant wait for the parkville show in May

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg