Sonic Electronix

now that i think about it, doesnt the same guy own bother Fi and AA or at least make the parts, i think i read that in a discussion about the parts for an 18 inch crossfire that is very similar to the SMD/AA subs

and yes i agree you should only try to put the rated power or even a bit less to the subs, unless your a pro with audio and wiring, i think steve said in one of his vids when he was taking out the Fi BTLs and replacing them with the SMD/AAs that he was getting twice the rated RMS out of those BTLs but he said you have to be pro and know what your doing

so id stick with the rated RMS any 15 of those brand will be powerful enough as it is

I'd like to add that Fi BLs and BTLs always are safe on more than rated. Especially with the upgrades.. a BL is rated 1000 but can do 2000 easy daily. There's guys that are doing it right now.

<offtopic>

On a side note, i wanna say I always love it when people say "I wanna hit lowes" ... and I always get this mental image of someone punching someone in a Lowe's uniform.

</offtopic>