^^agreed. those bad boys are slick im gettin mine swapped out soon:) it can do everything!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

viper 5902...is the best. had mine put in my 08 tahoe for about 6 months already, the range is super nice, you dont have to worry about buying new batteries for the remote just plug it in the wall for 30 minutes once every 2 to 3 weeks. its a color lcd screen, it tells you the inside temperature at request, u can lock the remote so you dont push buttons on accident, u can adjust the shock sensor from the remote, wiring is super simple if you have a newer car. Has a ton of options you can pretty much do anything you want with this.

only cons are it comes with a built in shock sensor in the module, and your not suppose to mount the module on metal so the shock sensor is not that sensitive even at its highest level. simple fix - just have them add a shock sensor and mount it somewhere that benenits the shock sensor not the module.

the color LCD kills it, its the best.

I would suggest this alarm to everyone..only thing you better be prepare for the price tag more if you have a newer style car. i paid $650.00 installed including alarm, modules and warranty.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder