6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

That's Awesome dude! Ok, honestly, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. This is me.. :noob: ..but thanks!! It sounds like we got the hook up..lol

go to the main forum page and look at the video's in the sidebar......

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

After seeing how close you are to being done, I think I definitely need to get to work to rebuild my engine and finish my build soon! I'm not gonna lie, if there were only 4 cars in the world I could ever see in person they would be: Smokey Nagata's 1200HP Skyline, Ken Block's '09 Impreza, Steve's Tahoe, and your Hummer!

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

You guys are just sick. Did you say upgrade this bitch aint even done :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

yeah man..my mind is spinning.

holy highs....I just popped my tweeter all over my monitor......that is SICK!!! bad DSL connection right now, so missing out on the vids (all day to load) but your pics are pushing me out to the shed to get some work done!!! bad ass, cant wait for the uninterrupted build log :yahoo:

Thanks..

me and mista wiskers are waiting for more... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

soon buddy..a few more days

man this build just keeps getting better and better

What's up 8 0...I was looking for you in Englishtown last week. Hopefully we will catch up soon..thanks

go to the main forum page and look at the video's in the sidebar......

ohhh...man I knew that. lol. Thats crazy..thanks again

After seeing how close you are to being done, I think I definitely need to get to work to rebuild my engine and finish my build soon! I'm not gonna lie, if there were only 4 cars in the world I could ever see in person they would be: Smokey Nagata's 1200HP Skyline, Ken Block's '09 Impreza, Steve's Tahoe, and your Hummer!

:drinks: ..thanks man..that means a lot. I guess it's hard to grasp that so many ppl are excited to see/hear this thing. Thanks again.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A SHOW IN E-TOWN...WE DEFINITELY HAVE TO GET UP

8 0

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Installed the VCM and front battery and now charging at 16.5v

That is the best thing since sliced bread! I can't wait to get some D1400s and a VCM and get some power flowing!

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

WOW, trippi you mean englishtown NJ? THE FUCK MAN! im in the town next to that! shoulda hit me up man!, anyways since carilse is right around the corner lets get this bitch done! im trying to find someone to room with me down there for that weekend but everyones poor!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

first time since the log started it wasnt on the front page any new pics you guys want to share :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

This build is completely insane! You really dropped alot of money in this! I can't wait till it gets finished!

Thanks man

My RF headphones are waaaaaay louder!!!

They can cause permanent hearing damage

weak sauce mr trippi

hahah

just kiddin fool

I love it

ha ha ha bring that lil weak van of yours over here so we can get it in.. :drinks:

That is the best thing since sliced bread! I can't wait to get some D1400s and a VCM and get some power flowing!

thanks

WOW, trippi you mean englishtown NJ? THE FUCK MAN! im in the town next to that! shoulda hit me up man!, anyways since carilse is right around the corner lets get this bitch done! im trying to find someone to room with me down there for that weekend but everyones poor!

lol..my fault..u missed a good show..ha ha ha ha ha ha

first time since the log started it wasnt on the front page any new pics you guys want to share :drinks::drinks:

I think he's aiming for a video tomorrow or thurs...I think. Heat is a mutha over here..slowing everything down

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived