Sonic Electronix

wondering who actually grounds there headunits seperate from the harness, and who grounds there RCA's.

My manual tells me too, but i have never done either of them. I do know my RCA's have a wire in between them, do i just spade it into a ground or what?

wondering who actually grounds there headunits seperate from the harness, and who grounds there RCA's.

My manual tells me too, but i have never done either of them. I do know my RCA's have a wire in between them, do i just spade it into a ground or what?

What brand of RCA's are you talking about, the wire in between them may be the built in Remote wire some RCA's have nowadays.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

What brand of RCA's are you talking about, the wire in between them may be the built in Remote wire some RCA's have nowadays.

this ^^^^^^^^^. cuz if it was for grounding the rca

it wouldnt be in between them. it would be on the ground of the rca. i only hear of pioneer hu's needing to be ground

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

shoot, old school RF RCA's.... Probably got em back in 07'

usually a wire in the middle of the rca's is used for a remote wire. my knukonceptz RCA's were like that. they had a completely separate wire attached to it thats used for a remote wire.

this ^^^^^^^^^. cuz if it was for grounding the rca

it wouldnt be in between them. it would be on the ground of the rca. i only hear of pioneer hu's needing to be ground

can u explain more about the grounding for the pioneer head-units?? mine is just grounded threw the factory harness

Archived