Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So my school is having a variety show, right... well, it was last night, tonight, and tomorrow night. I was planning on going tonight, but not so sure now. Some "kids" got in "trouble" because I guess the show was too graphic last night, so some skits got cut and some got changed a bit.. so I don't know how good it's going to be tonight. However, from being in school today.. I've heard things. Tomorrow they are supposed to make it like it was last night.. but even better.

So, I can't decide if I should go tonight, tomorrow.. or both. I don't know if I can sit through 6-7 hours of it lol

Well, I talked to some friends who are in it, and they said that they are still going to do same thing as yesterday lol.. so I guess I am going tonight :P

Edited by somerandomguy
Posted (edited)

So my school is having a variety show, right... well, it was last night, tonight, and tomorrow night. I was planning on going tonight, but not so sure now. Some "kids" got in "trouble" because I guess the show was too graphic last night, so some skits got cut and some got changed a bit.. so I don't know how good it's going to be tonight. However, from being in school today.. I've heard things. Tomorrow they are supposed to make it like it was last night.. but even better.

So, I can't decide if I should go tonight, tomorrow.. or both. I don't know if I can sit through 6-7 hours of it lol

Well, I talked to some friends who are in it, and they said that they are still going to do same thing as yesterday lol.. so I guess I am going tonight :P

Well, I'm sure nobody cares.. but that was a terrible idea for me to go to. It just pissed me off.

Edit: andddd I just realized that I didn't hit the edit button for my first post to post this. FML

Edited by somerandomguy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 385 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...