Sonic Electronix

Personal message me tell me what you think i only got 150 bucks and i need a amp for a single 1600 watt lanzar vibe 12 inch subwoofer

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

you really need a topic title like that for finding an amp? sonicelectronix.com woofersetc.com crutchfield.com go hunt for an 800rms amp.

Haha catches attention more and its the best i could think of and i am hunting for an 800 watt rms 1600 max amplifier should i do a 2 channel monoblock 4 channel what

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Haha catches attention more and its the best i could think of and i am hunting for an 800 watt rms 1600 max amplifier should i do a 2 channel monoblock 4 channel what

think about it, why would you use a 4 channel for a woofer? you can easily look for an 800rms monoblock amplifier. it all depends on what coils the woofer you have is. D2 means you can wire it to 1 ohm or 4 ohm, so find an amplifier that does 800 at 1 ohm. if its D4 then you can wire it to 2 ohms or 8 ohms, so find an amplifier that does 800rms at 2 ohms

brands to stay away from, power acoustik, boss, crossfire, lanzar, pyle, lightning audio etc

think about it, why would you use a 4 channel for a woofer? you can easily look for an 800rms monoblock amplifier. it all depends on what coils the woofer you have is. D2 means you can wire it to 1 ohm or 4 ohm, so find an amplifier that does 800 at 1 ohm. if its D4 then you can wire it to 2 ohms or 8 ohms, so find an amplifier that does 800rms at 2 ohms

brands to stay away from, power acoustik, boss, crossfire, lanzar, pyle, lightning audio etc

ok thanks its a dual 4ohm and i wasnt sure i just had to clear it up with some people on here who know more than i do already

no amplifier ATM

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Always give as much info as possible, car, amp, subs, power, etc.

Before I kill myself.

Haha dont have a car all i have is an insane systen that is built in home off 2 power supplys running in series at 15.45VDC and its pretty damn power and stable and im working on a new box tuned to 35HZ's with a lanzar vibe 12 inch 1600 watt subwoofer with four gauge wire and a bass booster and buss bars you want a youtube video of the old sub and box i can get that for anyone or you can go to my page and it is youtube.com/walkingfreak

no amplifier ATM

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Threads like this make me understand people who cut.

Hahaha talking about me or the people who reply to my post

no amplifier ATM

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost