Sonic Electronix

Opinions on this amplifier and all are welcome

I need opinions and im pretty stoked about this one cause it looks pretty bamf and its pretty goddamn big but anyways its a planet audio 800 watt amp and heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PLANET-AUDIO-2-CHANNEL-800-WATT-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ190382410585QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item2c53ad0b59

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

i have the rx 2400 and the rx 200.4 and they are good amps for the price

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

if its cheap, its cheap. dont be surprised if the thing is only good for 300 watts dirty power, or if it overheats. I would waste my money on something like that... but i guess if you need a nice 100wx2 amp itll work :/

oh, and kranny, i just noticed your ava, that girl went to my highschool, my neighbor is in one pic. she legit only made that face until that video came out and everyone started calling her smoochie

Edited by raytard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

thats a 400rms amp bro. stick with the classics, fosgate, kicker, hifonics, crunch. the less you pay for something, 99% of the time the shittier the product is.

yeah but its also a 800 max at four ohms and im running 2 ohms at least so it probably will push out more than 800 watts who knows my thoughts tho anyways i dont know what im doing

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

800 watts is the wls

400 watts is probably the max output any any impedance...it will maybe do 200x2 on a burst.

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

800 watts is the wls

400 watts is probably the max output any any impedance...it will maybe do 200x2 on a burst.

Haha this freakin piece of shit visonik amp did 160 watts cranked up at 3.5 ohms on my single voice coil boss chaos and it was a 300 watt amplifier if i hadnt killed it by shorting out wires id use it and run it down to 2 ohms probably at 320 watts cause thats double the power and dropping ohm load im only guessing correct me if im wrong

no amplifier ATM

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

youre too far gone already.

come back when you get a car and grow up a little bit, until then do some reading.

Team DC

youre too far gone already.

come back when you get a car and grow up a little bit, until then do some reading.

almost 2 or 3 years of reading and what not buddy and im 18 too just because i try for cheap stuff and shit subs doesnt mean im stupid just means im poor a shit and not rich like half these people on this forum affording expensive stuff and also just because i dont have a car it doesnt mean shit

no amplifier ATM

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost