Sonic Electronix

Opinions on this amplifier and all are welcome

almost 2 or 3 years of reading and what not buddy and im 18 too just because i try for cheap stuff and shit subs doesnt mean im stupid just means im poor a shit and not rich like half these people on this forum affording expensive stuff and also just because i dont have a car it doesnt mean shit

whoa whoa relax man. A lot of us have been in your position. I have bought cheap shit before too just due to the fact I didnt have the money for anything better. When I first got on here I was trippin thinking everyone was rich spending 5grand + on systems, but believe me its better to just save up and buy better equip than to cheat yourself on the cheap stuff I promise...

steven.jpg

whoa whoa relax man. A lot of us have been in your position. I have bought cheap shit before too just due to the fact I didnt have the money for anything better. When I first got on here I was trippin thinking everyone was rich spending 5grand + on systems, but believe me its better to just save up and buy better equip than to cheat yourself on the cheap stuff I promise...

Yeah true you got a point but its weird cheap amps have always lasted me but just not cranked in power anyways it will be my game to buy cheap stuff for now cause it will drive me nuts not to have bass if i wait on getting more money

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

i have this Planet audio and i'd say they're underrated

What do you mean underrated???

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

Yeah true you got a point but its weird cheap amps have always lasted me but just not cranked in power anyways it will be my game to buy cheap stuff for now cause it will drive me nuts not to have bass if i wait on getting more money

Dude you should check into the brand audioque. Just go to audioque.com they are not expensive and amazing quality for the price.

steven.jpg

Dude you should check into the brand audioque. Just go to audioque.com they are not expensive and amazing quality for the price.

x2

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

planet audio have good amps Im a little suprised the very cheap price for it I don't know how they are able to sell that amp that cheap I would be a little weary of it having something wrong even they say its brand new I love my planet audio vx2200D but if you buy that amp through an authorized dealer you get a very good warrenty I believe its 4 years mine is already a few years old and no problems

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1