Sonic Electronix

In pre-plan stage for my new wall, and i have a few questions.

Alright, so my 18th birthday is today, and graduation is coming up soon. So with all the acquired money from both I'm going to do a new project. Im stuck in the pre-plan stage for now and could use some of your guys' input. Either way im walling off my 94 taurus, i think with 8 type r's. And since i already have two kicker 750.1's that push 950wrms, i was thinking about just buying two more and putting two type r's to each one since thats only 25 watts below their rated rms. What do you guys think i should tune it to? I was also wondering how it would sound if i did two separate chambers each with 4 subs, and tuned one to say 30hz and the other to around 50? So i could hit those ear bleeding highs along with those breath stopping lows. Like i said im still in the pre-plan stage so any input is appreciated, My goal is uber flex, or my first hair trick, so do what you guys do best and give me some advice.

Thanks,

andy

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

I had 1 Rockford 1000-1BD on 2 of my Type-Rs earlier this year, and they hit pretty well.

From what I've learned from others, it was a pretty good match for those subs. Wired down to 1ohm, the amp was hitting just below 1500.

But, I'm still learning, so take that advice with a grain of salt.

Hope you get it right and love it!

~ Jon "J0NG" Garrett

http://www.J0NG.com

'99 Mustang

- Flush mount iBook G4 in Back Seat

- (2) Alpine SWX-1043D

- Rockford P1000-1BD (Soon to be replaced)

- Alpine CDA-9882

- (4) Infinity Ref 5x7

- Install Bay 1/0

- 400w Duracell Power Inverter

- Optima Yellow Top

Archived