pics:68bdtgn.jpg4qiwmzp.jpg6frbq7m.jpg

Edited by bigarsenal

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it 100% full functional ?

and do you have any refs ?

and how old is it ?

and does it come with bass knob ?

and is that shipped price ?

yes it 100% i just took it out i got a orion2500d. I got it at the end of 2006 yes it comes with everything thats shipped price. if you want pics of bass knob let me know

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it 100% i just took it out i got a orion2500d. I got it at the end of 2006 yes it comes with everything thats shipped price. if you want pics of bass knob let me know

man ship through paypal i dont get down on that scamming shit dawg you can have my cell if you want

??

im saying if you think that i will take your money you can have my cell and everything

where do u stay at, my friend might be interested

i stay in cincinnati, ohio right where that comp was at extreme sound