Sundown Audio

One amp works but other one dosnt'??

TeejayBee

So spent all day with ed making my box for my new t-1000's and they are beautiful but sadly to say nothing can be simple. we plug em in and we noticed one wasn't moving as much as the other one. So we said okay lets change the wires and put them on the other amp well then the switch led us to noticing that one of my amps isn't either working right or isn't putting out the power . I have the wiring for it right we think it might be the RCA's i think i need to re-tune my amps for my new headunit since my kenwood only goes to 35 and my sony went to 50 but im not sure that that is the problem. So im hoping its somthing i can fix to i dont have to ship it to kicker for find a new amp. But we switched the RCA's because im slaving one amp with the RCA's as in im using the Input and the Output but im going to take them both off my amp rack that i have made and test each one with the RCA's and test each one with just one sub then go from there and They are wired to 2ohms to each amp just want some hints on what to look for and check

so take your one amp that is working "im guessing the master amp" unplug the rcas from it and put them in the one that isn't working and just see if the speaker connected to the none working amp you switched rcas with starts working? idk if you did that already

Archived