Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I am seriously trying to put togather a show here in louisiana. I was wondering who, if anyone would be interested in coming to show off there systems to people here in north louisisna. My cousin and I am in the process of opening a shop and most of the brands on here and SSa we will be carring. There are hardly anyone here that we know of that have any of the products on SSA around here. So before we put it togather we were trying to see how many people may want to come.We were thinkin july august for the show. We are also trying to make it a DB Drag event but before we spend the money for all this we want to see who would be interested.

Edited by dbrown23
Posted

How far north?

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

Posted

Do you know where monroe louisiana is its about a hourand a half from shreveport 4 0r 5 hours from new orleans and baton rouge.

Yeah, that's a little too far for me. Good luck though.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

Posted

Yeah, that's a little too far for me. Good luck though.

Thanks man hopefully I will have everything ironed out in the next day or so. So far I have alot of the guys from florida from team db unit saying the will be there also trying to get tommy mckinnie to bring Ho Problems but I havent gotten a answer yet. IT sgoing to be a 2x or 3x point event if it does I do know that for sure. But if you change your mind let me know were going ot barbque and have a fish fry for all the competors that do make it. I will post the dat on here for sure when I have every thing ironed out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...