I hate neons but love that decal job

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

i love the work you guys do. has your vinyl man done a race trailler yet? my trailler is allready done, but i would like my truck to match.

Absolutely not a problem, he can make it EXACTLY the same if that is what you want.

(916) 344-3949 :)

This one Chewy, our Graphic Designer, did a while back. It was real tedious but he did an amazing job!

CIMG4982.jpg

CIMG4983.jpg

WWW.GATELYAUDIO.COM

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

Absolutely not a problem, he can make it EXACTLY the same if that is what you want.

(916) 344-3949 :)

This one Chewy, our Graphic Designer, did a while back. It was real tedious but he did an amazing job!

CIMG4982.jpg

CIMG4983.jpg

WWW.GATELYAUDIO.COM

Thats looks like it wouldnt be fun to do.

Yes we can definately do that for you any 2 or 10 colors you want :)

Of course we ask that you get Steve's permission (ok) first.

Just let me know and we can do it all over the ph./ Computer and I can send you the sticker if you would like or, of course you can come on in.

Black (any normal color) and Red $40.00

Chrome and Red $60.00

www.GATELYAUDIO.com

you dont know who I are?

in all seriousness its cool I can do pretty much anything I want regarding SMD I am Steve's partner so to speak.

so for 60 bucks chewy will do the vinyl on my rear window?

colors I want are silver and red no chrome.

Thats looks like it wouldnt be fun to do.

you dont know who I are?

in all seriousness its cool I can do pretty much anything I want regarding SMD I am Steve's partner so to speak.

so for 60 bucks chewy will do the vinyl on my rear window?

colors I want are silver and red no chrome.

Hey, sorry, I am still learning who everyone is and what not. So yeah, we can take care of that for you no prob.

Let me know if you do want to and we can get that roll'n for ya. If you let us know when you have time to come in or schedule an appt. and we will have it ready to apply.

Thank you,

Ty

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

Hey, sorry, I am still learning who everyone is and what not. So yeah, we can take care of that for you no prob.

Let me know if you do want to and we can get that roll'n for ya. If you let us know when you have time to come in or schedule an appt. and we will have it ready to apply.

Thank you,

Ty

no worries. Im still workin on the car, its not legal to drive all the way to sac yet. Im in marysville/olivehurst.

I will pm you before I come down thanks

no worries. Im still workin on the car, its not legal to drive all the way to sac yet. Im in marysville/olivehurst.

I will pm you before I come down thanks

Yeah just let us know :) We'll make a couple extras when we do yours, they're gonna be pretty bad ass with the silver and red.

See ya soon! :)

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com