Sonic Electronix

i dont have 2800 to spend on an amp, cuz i still gotta get batteries, wiring, install fees and a boxbuilder, alternators and all the other stuff

you can find them at places for around $1400 i think, still for 4kw+ thats a descent price, you want clean power you gotta pay for it.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

you can find them at places for around $1400 i think, still for 4kw+ thats a descent price, you want clean power you gotta pay for it.

i can always upgrade the amps later, i mean these things arent permanent, this is just the start for me. i got 1250 a month coming in unitl im 18 so dont think that everything is gonna be permanent

You might as well do it right the first time manG. I vote the single T4k or a Memphis 4k... Both of them are going to run you around $1400. As well as knuconceptz, you could look to weldingsupply.com for wiring. Have you gotten a price on the alternator yet? For the mids+highs you could do hertz audio which i've heard great things about or RF components which personally are at the top of my list but again sq is a personal preference. Then a T8004 or T4004 to power them. Anything else?

New project in the works ;)

You might as well do it right the first time manG. I vote the single T4k or a Memphis 4k... Both of them are going to run you around $1400. As well as knuconceptz, you could look to weldingsupply.com for wiring. Have you gotten a price on the alternator yet? For the mids+highs you could do hertz audio which i've heard great things about or RF components which personally are at the top of my list but again sq is a personal preference. Then a T8004 or T4004 to power them. Anything else?

yea i need a boxbuilder if i could get in contact with meade and he agreed id be happy, because i know he doesnt cut corners on his boxes, hes top quality

Archived