Maybe someone can explain this to me

WTF is up with these hot ass women dating these butched out wannabe men women. idk it just doesnt make sense to me. reason i thought about this is cause 2 lesbians came into my job. the one chick was leghumpable and the other one looked like baby D from next friday with just a bigger mustache

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I have a few lesbian friends who are/are dating butch women. I've gotten the speech about dominance and the speech about compatability. I don't really know what to make of it.

I think all lebians should be hot and make videos. :good:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

but think about it a butch lesbo with big boobs and a strap on = a fat guy with average boobs and a longer middle finger/real penis combo

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I tattoo for a living, and see it all the time, getting matching tattoos or their names, super hot and super not. Whatever to each his/her own.

I tattoo for a living, and see it all the time, getting matching tattoos or their names, super hot and super not. Whatever to each his/her own.

well i never said i had anything against lesbians or gay people in general. just never understood stop dating guys to start dating women that look and act like them.

wasnt trying to imply that you were, what is funnier is I have a couple that are regulars for me and they are both butch, but for like 3 tattoo visits I thought they were a gay male couple lol

what would be epic is findin out it was really one person. Rosie O Donnel maybe? lol

wasnt trying to imply that you were, what is funnier is I have a couple that are regulars for me and they are both butch, but for like 3 tattoo visits I thought they were a gay male couple lol

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback