Sundown Audio

cap question.

no cap, get a battery. i believe a cap hurts you more then it helps

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

LOL aren't any of you guys gonna tell him why he has 2 sets of power and ground inputs on a 4,000 watt amp.

You have an amp that is so powerful that you need 2 grounds and to power sources to make the amp perform at its fullest potential.

That amp has enough power that it could smoke those 10s on the first bass hit so be careful and good luck.

FYI good amp man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i was thinking about getting a mtx 9500 for this amp is that good enough?

I'm under the impression that ARC is one of the best amps out there and to trade it out for a MTX product would be a big mistake.

Arc= steak

MTX= hamburger meat from McDonalds.

Don't down grade.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

You need to do more research on this amp! Not to be a dick but it sounds like you have no idea what your talking about. To run 4000 watts you are gonna need a damn big power supply that means new alt and a little battery bank. And those 10s will blow within like 2 seconds if they even last that long. Plus you need 2 runs of 1/0 wire. That should be your first clue that this is one badass amp.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I will give you 200 bucks for it.............

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Kid you haveno idea what your doing? Your going to need a better electrical system, a few rear batteries, 0 guage runs and so on. Don't hook it up or attempt to until you read up on your knowledge. Check out bcae1.com and read up.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!