Second Skin Audio

box design help please

yeah im gonna do some more research then and talk to some people who have delt with these subs.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

thanks. ok i will. yeah that is very true. im gonna mess with one sub in the mean time and go about differnt box styles. ill need more wood though!

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

thank you. oh i def will.

ive talked to my person who knows all about the punch products. and i am gonna stick to my original plan. tomorrow im gonna remove the carpet in the trunk area and takeout the trunk lid tortion bars if it will give me 16" of clearance all the way back. ill post my results tomorrow.

im gonna do a box thats 16 high and 35 wide but i dont know how deep its gonna be cause im not that good with the whole tuning and airspace stuff.

i got my box stuff figured out. i ended up doing it on my own.