- optima yellow top

- big 3

- Knu wiring

- future vision 8K hids

- 36 square Ft damp pro with tweaker kit

soon to come

-1 more optima yellow top

are you planning on getting new amps?

Planning on getting an audiopipe 3000 when funds come in and using the pile/pyle for front and back mids/highs (it does mids and highs surprisingly well no hiss or anything)

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Nice! love the DD. Make sure bcpballer gives the DD enough port area, the other box was a little on the small side, and you don't want no port noise :P !

Can't wait to see this thing being built! :good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Nice! love the DD. Make sure bcpballer gives the DD enough port area, the other box was a little on the small side, and you don't want no port noise :P !

Can't wait to see this thing being built! :good:

To be honest i don't know enough to tell him how to do what he does, and the way the other box turned out im not going to say anything. He choked the box and port down on the other box because the subs had NO specs whatsoever haha it was retarded.

As for the box goes lets just say i have a (not so) secret that i am planning on using, a little hint; im not going to use 45's at all but there will be no 90 corners. :rofl:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Nice carpet job. :good:

Hey thanks man it means a lot. In my opinion that was the worst looking part of my build and if people like it then i'm happy. The carpet in the port did not wanna stay down though i will have to think it through on my new box.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

interesting

Thanks, the whole experience was pretty interesting to me as well. Everything including taking out the seats was very simple and everything so far has turned out very clean looking in my opinion, without a whole lot of fabrication. This is my first car but not my first build. I honestly can't wait to get a new car and new equipment.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Small update, bdpballer64 is working on the design so I did this. Basically I have had my amp shut off because of overheating, now with this toggle switch when it shuts off all I have to do is turn the music down and flip the switch off and on (instead of turning the car off and on).

switch.jpg

switch2.jpg

switch4.jpg

switch3.jpg

Forgot a final product picture, and I'm very lazy so tomorrow maybe.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Big update today, went to lowes and got a sheet of wood all cut up and junk pretty happy about that, the guy who did it knew some stuff about car audio. He was no where near as smart as anyone on here, he tried to tell me his 2 rf 10s blew his back window out using a 4000 watt amp...

Anywhoo pics:

nowbox.jpg

newbox2.jpg

newbox3-1.jpg

newbox5.jpg

newbox3.jpg

newbox4.jpg

I would like to say now, I am very bad at spray painting wood, and I know nothing is pretty but I am not worried.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived