Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

I should post a thread for my Tercel, finally was able to modify the trunk to fit my 4cuft fox for my FI BL in the trunk shit get's loud...now all I need is a shit ton of sound deadener and then maybe a wall?

Good luck with deadener, i have 3 layers on my trunk lid and great stuff, it still rattles like a mofo =[

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

That would be kool, cept i don't have an amp to power those no matter how i wire it =P

And if i get a 130 i will be happy. To be honest i am very happy with how i have it right now.

Woah what?!? Your amp can't do 1 ohm?!? :nea: I would think it can.

Well, metering time, and not to thread jack, but why has everyone got db scores below their name?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Woah what?!? Your amp can't do 1 ohm?!? :nea: I would think it can.

Well, metering time, and not to thread jack, but why has everyone got db scores below their name?

My pyle amp is only 2 ohm stable stereo... sad huh?

And the db scores are like ratings, they are directly related to the number of posts. Check the announcement board Meade explains it.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I think you missed the bit about the 147dB. Didn't move shirts for sh!t and it did over 140 @ 29hz.

If yours even pulls a 137 I'll be suitably impressed.

I was thinking more like a 135. Build looks good though just need tad better equipment when going to competitions. +1 for the girl in the vids

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Love for the vids :P .

There you go :drinks:

Your a good guy :drinks:

I was thinking more like a 135. Build looks good though just need tad better equipment when going to competitions. +1 for the girl in the vids

Yeah, just waiting on getting my job all in order. I am kinda stuck on what i should do though.

I want to get a new car which will require me waiting all summer and then putting money down on deadener and a new amp, or buy a new amp now and put off saving up for the new car until after i get the amp.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Your a good guy :drinks:

Yeah, just waiting on getting my job all in order. I am kinda stuck on what i should do though.

I want to get a new car which will require me waiting all summer and then putting money down on deadener and a new amp, or buy a new amp now and put off saving up for the new car until after i get the amp.

Thanks 8)

I'd get the amp but wait on the deadener unless your keeping the car for quite a while. Or you can just use peel and seal, cheap and it does the job quite well. Or make advantage of that SMD secondskin deal.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Thanks 8)

I'd get the amp but wait on the deadener unless your keeping the car for quite a while. Or you can just use peel and seal, cheap and it does the job quite well. Or make advantage of that SMD secondskin deal.

The deadener is going to go in the porsche i want to buy, which i plan on having forever. So i imagine that and running some wires would be the best place to start.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived