Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

I should think it would do 120? If the box is good enough and you maybe push some more power. Of you could get some better subs. the way it is though i should think it would do 120

Maybe, but i have no idea my car has the best system of all my friends and of anyone i have ever met so i have nothing to compare to. I have never even seen a term lab in real life.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Maybe, but i have no idea my car has the best system of all my friends and of anyone i have ever met so i have nothing to compare to. I have never even seen a term lab in real life.

What do your friends have? You need to go to a db drag, not to compete, but just to see all the loud cars and see what different scores sound like, plus db drags are fun :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

What do your friends have? You need to go to a db drag, not to compete, but just to see all the loud cars and see what different scores sound like, plus db drags are fun :)

My one friend has 3 mtx 12s with a 760 watt max alpine amp very very old

My sis has 2 rf 10"s and a no name 12" all in one box off one best buy brand (i forget which) 960 watt max amp

Another friend has 2 rf 12s off of a Kicker 400 Watt max (i have a pic of the birthsheet)

And thats it, if i find any db drags then id love to see somethin nice but until i get a job im kinda limited.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

My one friend has 3 mtx 12s with a 760 watt max alpine amp very very old

My sis has 2 rf 10"s and a no name 12" all in one box off one best buy brand (i forget which) 960 watt max amp

Another friend has 2 rf 12s off of a Kicker 400 Watt max (i have a pic of the birthsheet)

And thats it, if i find any db drags then id love to see somethin nice but until i get a job im kinda limited.

Your sis has epic mismatched subs :P

most of them are underpowered :(

one tip for this site, list amplifiers using the RMS, if you don't know the RMS then halving the max is a general rule :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

lol I have a 97 Tercel and trying to squeeze a FI BL in the trunk lol gonna be a tight fit

Gooooooooooooood luck. :P

Funky Pups are the bees knees.

Why just the other day I saw some guy hitting a 162.8 with 2!

RE fan fo life!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Wouldn't it would be so awesome if everyone could just blast their systems and not get a ticket? :D

Your sis has epic mismatched subs :P

most of them are underpowered :(

one tip for this site, list amplifiers using the RMS, if you don't know the RMS then halving the max is a general rule :)

I told her that but her ex boyfriend (of 5 years strait) made it so its sentimental, and trust me i know most post as rms i posted max to show how sad all my friends' systems are

My subs are getting about 400rms

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

BUT max is ONLY for desperate measures. If you don't know RMS then its pretty tough. Lol.

Funky Pups are the bees knees.

Why just the other day I saw some guy hitting a 162.8 with 2!

RE fan fo life!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Wouldn't it would be so awesome if everyone could just blast their systems and not get a ticket? :D

BUT max is ONLY for desperate measures. If you don't know RMS then its pretty tough. Lol.

Max is only for crappy equipment, generally half the max is pretty close to RMS though, unless the max is really pmpo, in which case, throw the amp in the garbage :P

I told her that but her ex boyfriend (of 5 years strait) made it so its sentimental, and trust me i know most post as rms i posted max to show how sad all my friends' systems are

My subs are getting about 400rms

They are sad :(

yours is definitely better than theirs, but you should start a fundraiser so you can get some awesome stuff and show them what a wall sounds like :P

They are sad :(

yours is definitely better than theirs, but you should start a fundraiser so you can get some awesome stuff and show them what a wall sounds like :P

Haha how do you think i got that Alpine iva w200

Thats a $900 product from ebay

the car is worth $700

im no idiot i would never repay for the car for a hu.

i just got really really lucky =P

and if i wall its gonna be in a bravada

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived