would you

Loudintha509

so i have four sets of rockford fosgate m282 8" coax that i was going to put in our boat but neighbor backed into it and its toast. we decided not to get another one till our baby girl isnt a baby no mo. so i was thinking 2 in each door and 2 in each c pillar of my caprice. yes no whats up anybody ever do this? marine speakers in your car?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

so i have four sets of rockford fosgate m282 8" coax that i was going to put in our boat but neighbor backed into it and its toast. we decided not to get another one till our baby girl isnt a baby no mo. so i was thinking 2 in each door and 2 in each c pillar of my caprice. yes no whats up anybody ever do this? marine speakers in your car?

haha grill speaker FTW!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

ive done a whole lot of marine speakers and radios in cars (wranglers mostly tbh). it works out fine...i know some guys ran the older jl audio coax's cuz they were 7in mids and had awesome midbass (and were loud)

screw it, go for it.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

its going to happen this week will post pics.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived