Second Skin Audio

Box Build For 2 15's (pic's)

no0b4lif3

lol, thanks, chris, and everyone else its going to be in the backseat, not the trunk

How is it going to be secured down?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

How is it going to be secured down?

its not, i dont drive that crazy, and it should fit nice and cozy in there anyways. so im hoping it wont be sliding around too much.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

so what if you dont drive crazy? what if someone slams on their brakes in front of you? what if someone cuts you off? what if someone rear ends you? youre screwed.

x2...lol....

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

well, chevyboy, then i take it as a loss...

we ran into a few problems today, things took longer than expected, and we barely got it in, and tomorrow, i have to go and set the gains with a DMM, and ill have pics of it all done...

let me tell you, it POUNDS its the loudest thing ive heard in person, its crazy. ill get some vids once i get payed, and get a new charger for my camera.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

if someone hits you that box becomes a projectile and it could mess you up in a serious way. No taking it as a loss involved.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i used to have a box with 4 JL 10w3v2's in the trunk of my old regal and i didnt have it secured in the trunk and i went around a curve and put a good size dent in the quarter panel. After that my stuff was screwed down to the trunk.

Archived