Second Skin Audio

Box Build For 2 15's (pic's)

no0b4lif3

just going 30mph and hitting a light pole even will get that box flying your way, but imagine a brick wall at 50, or crossing an intersection, and some dumb ass nipping your car, and you spin around, anyway that box is a hazard

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

go to the hardware store and get some metal strips and screw it in at each corner of the box then go to the floor with it and screw it in the bottom floor....that should do

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

go to the hardware store and get some metal strips and screw it in at each corner of the box then go to the floor with it and screw it in the bottom floor....that should do

x2

or some of those angle brackets would work well too

even some thicker sheet metal

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Hey dude nice box build so far do u got any pics of it done? Hey go check my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=7211

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

no i dont have any 'finished' pics. but ill try to get some tomorrow, box isnt covered with anything, and i dont care if it looks good or not. cant make my car look much worse... lol

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

ok, well, i was gonna try to get those pics up quick b4 i went to work, but ive run out of time, and photobucket is being ghey, so ill get them up later tonight, or tomorrow.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Archived