just thought id help out if anyone is looking @ the pioneer 12"s i just sold mine after having them @1month and kinda regret selling them last night(even tho i made a $50 profit...lol)but i had 2 of these bad boys and i will say for the money you cant go wrong (i bought mine brand new from amzon for$275 shipped to my door) i had them in 2 dif boxes and they slammed hard as hell in the smaller ported box(@2 cubes of space with 2"l ports)they say no more than 1.6 cubes of air space tho .....but these subs preformed wonderfully on x2 hifonics brutus bxi-16008d amps (1600 watts rms each) i never had 1 problem with these subs (other than figuring out what box to use)in the smaller box i got 144.4 db in my grand am with the seats down and a bad rca....so i would recommend these subs to anyone wanting a really nice sub that can handle lots of power and abuse on a budget.lots of people bashed me when i told them what i was running but when they heard/felt it the quickly shut up....(or got outta my car holding there ears...lmfao!)you can get a set of them on amzon for@ $275.00 and i promise they wont disappoint!! although i would recomend the d4's cause u will need a 1/2 ohm stable amp to run them or 2 1 ohm amps(witch is pointless cause it is really hard on the chargeing system to run 2 amps on 2 12"s) hope this helps this is my first review on here so try to be nice...lol

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

I have been looking into these and the previous models for a couple years now wanting them, I just have never heard them, and I am skeptical because I hear a lot of mixed reviews on them. I want to do 4 of these on my T4000. Right now I have Older 400wrms Pioneers (6) and I love them, cheap as shit, loud as hell.

Anyone else know about these? I can get 4 shipped for just under 560, just don't want to waste 560.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

I have been looking into these and the previous models for a couple years now wanting them, I just have never heard them, and I am skeptical because I hear a lot of mixed reviews on them. I want to do 4 of these on my T4000. Right now I have Older 400wrms Pioneers (6) and I love them, cheap as shit, loud as hell.

Anyone else know about these? I can get 4 shipped for just under 560, just don't want to waste 560.

here is some video of mine and ppls reactoins...lol

and if you can get 3 of them for $560 jump on it even if to resale them i posted mine for $325.00 on craigslist and sold them the next night for what i was askin! so id say do it if you dont like them you can always sell them and get better stuff.(thats what id do)

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator