I'm looking to get a new bike, i had a old ass kawasaki z1 or something n it broke on me today. I'm lookin for a decent bike for under 300 bucks. I went to walmart but all they had was a couple mongoose bikes that were ugly as fawk. So anybody know some decent brands? cause i really dont know any besides what my friends have, Next, Mongoose, ect... any help would be appreciated

Edited by squeak

I'm looking to get a new bike, i had a old ass kawasaki z1 or something n it broke on me today. I'm lookin for a decent bike for under 500 bucks. I went to walmart but all they had was a couple mongoose bikes that were ugly as fawk. So anybody know some decent brands? cause i really dont know any besides what my friends have, Next, Mongoose, ect... any help would be appreciated

I have one that i will sell for $300. But I have no clue how i will ship this bish i guess take it apart. ooo and its not hard to put back together i can do it in 15 minutes.

We can talk on the price if your interested

Edited by UniqueSounds

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

I have one that i will sell for $300. But I have no clue how i will ship this bish i guess take it apart. ooo and its not hard to put back together i can do it in 15 minutes.

We can talk on the price if your interested

alright, i gotta see how work goes the next few weeks, damn rain n snow is messin everything up

I still have my 1999 GT Performer hanging in the parents garage. It was heavy and the ACS stealth mags were weak, but the look of the bike is what kept me on it. Loved that bike, put it through hell. Not sure whats a good brand nowadays. When I quit riding, it was Mosh, GT, Haro, DK, Hoffman. Not sure if thats the case anymore. My favorite bikes that I had were GT Fueler, GT Bump, Mosh DJ3, my GT Performer. All heavy, but I was comfortable on the trails and street with them. I think I might get the ol bike down this summer and see what I can still do. Good luck finding a bike bro, I went through a lot of them looking for one I really liked.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I still have my 1999 GT Performer hanging in the parents garage. It was heavy and the ACS stealth mags were weak, but the look of the bike is what kept me on it. Loved that bike, put it through hell. Not sure whats a good brand nowadays. When I quit riding, it was Mosh, GT, Haro, DK, Hoffman. Not sure if thats the case anymore. My favorite bikes that I had were GT Fueler, GT Bump, Mosh DJ3, my GT Performer. All heavy, but I was comfortable on the trails and street with them. I think I might get the ol bike down this summer and see what I can still do. Good luck finding a bike bro, I went through a lot of them looking for one I really liked.

true dude yea the kawasaki was the first bmx bike ive ever had, i think it was about as old as me but i only paid like 5 bucks for it lol, i like light bikes cause im a little guy lol 6 foot but only 120 lbs haha n ill have to check into some of the brands u mentioned

Yea my bike is pretty much half GT and half Hoffman

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Lil' Bit more than your looking to spend but 500 and you can have this bike. Pretty much a complete custom bike. S&M LAF Frame, bike weighs roughly 25lbs...I just don't ride much and could use some cash for my next build

000_0225.jpg

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Lil' Bit more than your looking to spend but 500 and you can have this bike. Pretty much a complete custom bike. S&M LAF Frame, bike weighs roughly 25lbs...I just don't ride much and could use some cash for my next build

000_0225.jpg

nice bike man, but a lil out of my price range